LINE : @UFAPRO888S

guangzhou airport metro

Asked by kelvin from SINGAPORE | Nov. 12, 2019 00:49 Reply And which Metro Station I should get down from Metro and which side of Metro Station I should get out. You can purchase your ticket at the booths in Airport South Station and Airport North Station. Picture as follow (click the pic and enlarge), I will stay at Shenzhen for few days thereafter l will travel from Shenzhen to Guangzhou airport to catch mid night flight time 03:05 am. Or passengers can choose to take metro and high speed train to have a trip, spending 74M – 150M and CNY 81.5 – 93.5. The station is located directly below the terminal building of Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport. What is the best way for me to travel from Shenzhen to Guangzhou airport to catch the flight timely at 03:05. Can you please suggest things we would be able to do and get to and back in time to the airport? Currency Exchange at Guangzhou Baiyun Airport… can i go thee by metro. Please check the detailed stations and highlights along each one metro line in Guangzhou. you can take the shuttle bus from airport to Guangzhou Railways Station then take a taxi to your hotel (save some money ). In the future, Guangzhou Metro Line 18 has a plan to link the airport to the Guangzhou downtown. It is connected with the cities in the Pearl River Delta by intercity railways in 60 minutes 3. Ouzhuang Metro Station Branch is a 10-minute drive from the popular Yuexiu Park and Guangzhou Sculpture Park, 12-minute drive from Luhu Golf and Country Club. Line no.2 has a single direction: Jiahewanggang – Railway Station – South Railway Station. Der Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport (chinesisch 廣州白雲國際機場 / 广州白云国际机场, Pinyin Guǎngzhōu Báiyún Guójì Jīchǎng Flughafen Kanton Weiße Wolke)[4] ist der Flughafen der Stadt Guangzhou (Kanton) in der chinesischen Provinz Guangdong und das Drehkreuz der China Southern Airlines. 15 hours layover, I am not sure your exactly time, day or night ? from GZ airport to Downtown is about35-40 minutes. take a train from Shenzhen Luohu Railway Station to Guangzhou East Railway Station , after you get off at Gunaghou east railway station , you can take a taxi or metro to the Guangzhou Baiyun Airport, El Aeropuerto Internacional de Cantón-Baiyun (IATA: CAN, OACI: ZGGG) (en chino tradicional, 廣州白雲國際機場; en chino simplificado, 广州白云国际机场; pinyin, Guǎngzhōu Báiyún Guójì Jīchǎng) es el aeropuerto principal de Cantón, la capital de la provincia de Guangdong, en la República Popular China.Es la base central de China Southern Airlines. Hay 4 opciones de transporte de Baiyun International Airport Metro Homestay, Guangzhou a Feria de Cantón. http://www.guangzhoutravelguide.com/guangzhou_travel/shangxia-jiu.html. Is it easy to get a visa? Board line no.3 metro at both Airport North and Airport South stations and take off at the convenient station. Bus. Hello there I think the 广州君子兰酒店  Clivia hotel  is close to the Sun Yat-Seb Menorial Hall, Metro Line 2, Exit C, Yes, you can take metro map or tourist map at Guangzhou Airport, Hi! 7 posts. How do I get Chinese currency to buy Metro tickets? The best travel way between the two places is to take Airport Express to Shenzhen, taking around 2 hours and CNY 95. Die Metro befördert täglich 4,392 Mio. Schnellansicht. Report inappropriate content . Selecciona una de las opciones debajo para ver cómo se llega paso a paso y compara precios de billetes y horarios de viajes con el planificador de viajes Rome2rio Er ist etwa 28 km vom Stadtzentrum entfernt und ersetzt den ehemals im Stadtgebiet liegenden, abgerissenen und überbauten Flughafen Guangzhou-Baiyun (alt). My flight is at midnight – at around 9pm at night would you recommend the metro or taxi to get back to the airport most efficently?? yes,you can take metro from airport Line 3 and transfer to Line 6 at  Yantang Metro Station , About 70 minutes and price is 8 Yuan . This is very useful thank you. La tarjeta se puede comprar en el servicio al cliente de cualquier metro. I was able to get near or exactly to everything I wanted to. Guangzhou Metro is the navigation app that makes travelling by GZMTR transit in Guangzhou simple From the Canton Tower to the Chimelong Safari Park, cheering on the Guangzhou Evergrande Taoboa F.C. Or can I pay with VISA? hi there, I am not sure your hotel localiton, but I am sure you can take metro from Guangzhou Airport to Canton Tower ,just Line 3 ,get off at Canton Tower,  I know a lot hotel close to the Kecun , Modiesha Metro Station ,just let me know if you want to the hotel whether close to the metro station,I can tell you . From Beijing Road to Guangzhou Airport. Take the metro at the basement level of both terminals of Guangzhou International Airport (Airport South and Airport North stations). Departures: - Terminal 1: Airport South Station - Terminal 2: Airport North Station. http://www.guangzhoutravelguide.com/transportation/how-to-take-metro-from-guangzhou-baiyun-airport-to-downtown-last-train-at-2315.html, Your email address will not be published. I want to go see the Canton Tower by Metro. Foshan Metro … Take metro line 3 to Jiahe Wanggang station, then interchange to metro line 2 to Guangzhou Railway Station, next interchange to metro line 5 to Xiaobei station (Exit A), and walk southwest to your hotel. How early should we return to the airport to catch a flight to the U.S.? The most convenient way into the city is by metro. If you want to take the Metro from Guangzhou Baiyun Airport to Foshan : Take Metro Line 3, transfer to Line 2 at JiaheWanggang Station , then transfer to Line 1 at Gongyuan Qian Metro station, and then transfer to Guang-Fo Line at Xilang Metro Station. CAN YOU TELL ME HOW CAN I GET FROM GUANGZHOU AIRPORT BAIYUN TO THE CANTON HOTEL GUANGZHOU BY METRO.HOTEL IS AT 374 BEIJING ROAD (BEIJING LU),YUE XIU,GUANGZOU, Please take metro from Guangzhou Baiyung Airport to Gongyaungqian Metro station , Exit F, ,Please see the map as follow, Take Metro Line 3 at Airport, then transfer Line 2 at Jiahewang Jiang Metro Station , Line 2 and Line 3 train they are at the same platform , opposit each other, then get off at line 2 GonayuanQiang Metro Station, Guangzhou Baiyun Airport Metro line 3 >>Transfer Line 2 at Jiahewangjiang Metro station >>Get off at Gongyuanqiang Metro Station , Exit F, Gongyuanqiang metro station locat at the Peopl park , you will see the Guangzhou Government Building (red) then just few minutes working from GZ government Building, (chinese, in case you lost ,you just ask the people ,they will tell you how to go ). So maybe you will arrive at GZ South Railway Station about 14:30 , you have enough time . Hi victor I hope you can answer my question because I’ll be having may stops over in guangzhou airport for 7 and half hours and I would like to go outside the nearest city how can I get there because I wan to experience the chineese culture to take some nice photos meet people and have some good memories in China in just few hours I will be very glad if you can share me some of the information thank you in advance and have a nice day. Fahrgäste (Stand: Mai 2011) auf 236 km Streckenlänge. If you are going to take the high speed train to Shenzhen, Zhuhai , Shunde, Zhongshan, Wuhan, Changsha or some other cities, just take metro from Guangzhou Airport to Guangzhou South Railway Station (Line 2) . There are two terminals of Guangzhou Airport - Terminal 1 and Terminal 2. Baiyun International Airport is served by the Airport South Station on Line 3 of the Guangzhou Metro (Airport South Station is a metro station on Line 3 of the Guangzhou Metro. victor Guangzhou Metro Line 1 - To Chen Clan Ancestral Hall 85 reviews. I will be back to Guangzhou on Thursday, so i guess i do not need to book ticket in advance too. If you are going to the Canton Tower, get off at the Canton Tower Metro Station, If you are going to the Guangzhou Gangding Computer Market or the Guangzhou Pacific Computer City , you need to transit to another Line 3 at Tiyu XIlu Station. Hi, I am student coming from Pakistan. You have enouh time from Guangzhou Baiyun Airport to Guangzhou South Railway station , and enough time to collect the train ticket. 3 in the world. We were thinking of going to one of the parks or the popular island as well as the Canton Tower. Line 3 of the Guangzhou Metro is a 65.43-kilometer (40.66 mi) rapid transit line connecting Panyu Square to Tianhe Coach Terminal. Sleeping in Guangzhou Baiyun Airport–Hourly Charge Passenger Lounge–Where to sleep ? Despite its size, travellers report that there is a relative scarcity of eateries, shops and related services. Thanks for your help! park ? Stops: Jiahewanggang, Huangbian, Jiangxia, Xiaogang, Baiyun Culture Square, Baiyun Park, Feixiang Park, Sanyuanli, Railway Station, Yuexiu Park, Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall, Gongyuanqian, Haizhu Square, The 2nd Worker’s Cultural Palace, Jiangnan West, Changgang, Jiangtai Road, Dongxiao South, Nanzhou, Luoxi, Nanpu, Huijiang, Shibi, South Railway Station. Many thanks in advance for your kind help! It seems foolish to aim for the last train so if there is one at 10:30 maybe we try to get on that one and in case we miss it we can board the 11:00 train. From there I need to take a Metro to Guangzhou South Station to connect the high speed train to Chaoshan Station. There are 5 Airport Express lines and 6 Airport Non-stop lines to round-trip between airport and downtown. Oh and also,how much money do you recommend for one day? Sorry to ask,   we are 2 people  arriving at Guangzhou airport at arround 11:30pm on 24th October. I am Mark, a tourist flying in to Guangzhou Baiyun International on April 20. Which park is your favorite or most easily accessible from the airport? It is about 30-35 minutes from Guangzhou Airport to Downtown, depending on your location. Beliebte Touren und Aktivitäten in und in der Umgebung von Guangzhou. A lot of foreigners like to go to Shaimian Island; you may like to have beer or dinner at the Shamian Island. 1 and the on-schedule rate was No. A journey to the East Railway Station, or to Tiyu Xilu Metro station (both ¥12) takes about 50 minutes. but you have to remember , from Airport to City center ,is about 35-40 minutes. September 26, 2019. First-time or infrequent visitors to Guangzhou may not have experienced the chaotic traffic that the city has acquired a reputation for. i will be leaving for guangzhou on the 10th of september  can you tell me how to go to Clivia hotel from the airport by taking metro? 07:15 am - 09:00 am, 04:00 pm - 06:45 pm: Every 4 minutes.06:10 am - 07:15 am, 09:00 am - 04:00 pm, 06:45 pm - 09:15 pm: Every 5 minutes.09:15 pm - 11:30 pm: Every 6 minutes. Airport metro staion ( Line 3)  >> Jiahe wangjiang metro station ( Lin2 2)>> (Line 2)  Gongyuan Qian metro station >> ( Line 6) Beijing Lu metro station  . May i know is there suficient time for me to collect my ticket before boarding the HS train. It takes 1 hour with CNY7. The new airport opened on August 5, 2004, replacing the 72-year-old previous, identically named Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport (now closed). The best transport is to take direct bus to Heyuan in airport? Please note that the machines do not accept large quantities of money nor give exchange, so be ready to pay with the exact amount. Level Contributor . Please note that the trip by metro between terminals is for free. Hay 5 maneras de llegar desde Cantón hasta Aeropuerto Guangzhou Baiyun (CAN) en autobús, metro, taxi, coche o en towncar. do you think i can get hold of your metro map at the airport? Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport (IATA: CAN, ICAO: ZGGG) is the major airport of Guangzhou, Guangdong province. from airport to Canton Tower, about 40 minutes. 3 km and 11 stations. Line 3 of the Guangzhou Metro is a 65.43-kilometer (40.66 mi) rapid transit line connecting Panyu Square to Tianhe Coach Terminal.The entire line, including all track and stations, is located in tunnels. depend on what you like to see and what you want do ? 2. Metro Take Metro Line 3 at Guangzhou Baiyun Airport, get off at Guangzhou East Railway …, Can I take train to Shenzhen from GuangZhou East Railway Station?….thanks, yes,you can take a trin from Guangzhou East railway station to Shenzhen, Hi Victor 07:30 am - 10:00 am, 04:30 pm - 07:45 pm: Every 2-3 minutes.06:10 am - 07:30 am, 10:00 am - 04:30 pm, 07:45 pm - 10:00 pm: Every 3 minutes.10:00 pm - 11:30 pm: Every 6 minutes. Take metro Line 3 at Airport, then you need to transfer at Tiyuxilu Metro Station,  still Line 3 , but different tain , they are same platform , so you just walk opposit of the train , then after one stop . I will land at Baiyun Airport on 13.10.2019 at 11am coming from Shanghai. I think it is only take a taxi if you arrive at Midnight, the last metro/train at 11:00 at Airport, Tips: When you arrive at the Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport, do not accept solicitations for rides to the city. Sie befördert täglich 4,392 Mio. Any tips for easily buying a ticket to Hong Kong once I get to Guangzhou East Station? Guangzhou Metro Airport North Terminal 2 MRT Station in China: comprar esta foto de stock y explorar imágenes similares en Adobe Stock 3 minutes every train , you dont need to wait a long time, the metro is very fast and no traffice jam like taxi . Hello there Bitte geben Sie ein anderes Datum ein. Airport North (Terminal 2) station (Chinese: 机场北站(2号航站楼)), is a station of Line 3 of the Guangzhou Metro. Thanks again. December 31, 2014 We are going to an apartment near Peasant Movement Instiittute metro station. Flights to Guangzhou Fares will be according to the distance. You are doing an amazing job. The train is more comfortable. The first floor is the passenger baggage claim area, with 21 (31-51) baggage carousels for arrivals, of which 11 (31-41) are for domestic passengers and 10 (42-51) are for international passengers. Im Jahr 2010 wurden ca. 8 years ago . you can take a bus from GZ airport to Heyuan ,but make sure you know the location  in Heyuan ,I think your friend can tell you how to go . museum? metro from gz airport to city center ,is about 35 minutes. HI, I will arrive Baiyun airport at 10am and wanna to go to Heyuan meet up a friend for few days.

Super Penguin Mod Apk, Vw Maintenance Schedule, Sugita Tomokazu Twitter, Homes For Sale Webster, Ny, Relentless Vs Unrelentless, Boy Names That Go With Ruby, Harga Nissan Gt-r 2020, Wot Blitz Tiger 1 Buff, Tank For Sale Usa, Hungama Channel Online,