LINE : @UFAPRO888S

benchmade contego review

Love is the only word that comes to mind when I think of the Benchmade 810 Contego. The handle is made of G-10 and has the best grippiness I have had the pleasure to encounter. General - Benchmade Contego is one more collaboration between Benchmade knife company and custom knife maker Warren Osborne. Benchmade Protagonist 167 and 169 Fixed Blade KnivesAmong the work of Benchmade’s in-house designers, a family of two new fixed-blade knives stand out as exemplars of what the company’s Black Class series of knives strives to accomplish. Benchmade Contego 810 Knife The incredibly resilient Benchmade Contego 810 Folding Knife is tailor-made for soldiers, law enforcement and search-and-rescue officers. Reversible deep carry tip-up carry pocket clip and carbide glass breaker. Atlantic Trading Estate May 03, 2013. ... 0 Review(s) 1 050,00 CHF ... Benchmade - Contego. The drop point blade is distinguished b… It's an assisted EDC knife with subtle tactical styling and emergency features that give you the best of both worlds. Review Subject Required. Check the image attached to this section, you can clearly see similarities between the contego and Benchmade 940 models.I consider Contego to … Today, we will be looking at the Benchmade 810 Contego and specifically the special edition released in blue and black G-10 with a Bohler m390 blade. Customer Reviews. I also find it to be extremely good looking design as well, as the curves are a bit high tech looking. Very robust folder that's built with toughness in mind. 6 years ago | 16 views. Leave it to Benchmade with their decades of experience manufacturing both tactical and everyday knives to strike the right balance with their new 407 Vallation. They have chosen for a CPM M4 steel blade. You do have to watch out a little to prevent it from rusting. James Wesley Rawles January 6, 2014 January 6, 2014 . The Benchmade 810 Contego is a bad ass tactical knife. These pocket knives are great for every day carry or they can be used as a combat knife. Posted by 4 years ago. For the first time in my life I am actually considering knife monogamy! Use coupon code CROKT20 for 5% off from http://www.knifehog.com/ I strive to bring you the best EDC Knife and Gear Reviews, Small Scale Homesteading, Common Sense Preparedness, and Dutch Oven Recipes. I carry one or two on my person every single day. The Contego folder is a tactical knife through and through. Includes multiple position molded sheath that features an adjustable detent. That includes the cardboard cutting test done in the initial review. Benchmade 940-1 Review. 1. A … I would definitely like to see HH get more knives in CPM M4 because it's a better choice than say D2 or 3V. Browse more videos. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. It maybe that I have Lineman hands but I think it is a bit nit-picky to point this out. The only 2 High Speed steels I know that can trump the CPM M4 is CTS Micromelt Maxamet and CPM Rex 121 both of which are in the 71 to 72 HRC area so I hope that will give you an idea of how good of a steel this is for extreme knife steel. Currently, the best benchmade knife is the Griptilian 551. All the best all,and good luck with the move.. GOOD WORKING SIZE,VERY STRONG/SHARP M4 BLADE,QUITE HAPPY WITH THE SCALES, WHETHER THEYVE TONED THEM DOWN I DONT KNOW,BUT THEN IVE GOT BUILDERS HANDS ,QUITE COMFY ANYWAY. Last Updated: July 13, 2019 Benchmade is a company that prefers iteration over innovation. The lock is simple and elegant. A … Over all this is a very beautiful and elegant knife with the looks to match its knife which arguably is the heart and sole of this little marvel of engineering. I still love this knife but the first thing I need to do is attack it with a dremmel. Been using it a lot at work cutting through very thick cardboard and it just slices though it like butter. The Benchmade Contego 810 is a beast of an EDC Knife. You know how I do reviews. It isn’t a stainless steel though so care must be taken to ensure that the blade doesn’t rust. The blade is very sharp and well shaped for strength and ease of use. Comments Required. Benchmade has not hardened this to its full potential as its Rockwell HRC at the drilling hardness is 65 to 67 Which is ZDP 189 territory but Benchmade didn't go there for reasons like resharpening issues or wanting more flex or bendabilty in order to give it more toughness. A … It's an assisted EDC knife with subtle tactical styling and emergency features that give you the best of both worlds. I can honestly say it is holding up at least twice as well as s30v and has been easier to keep sharp as well. A close up look at the Benchamde Contego fixed version. Benchmade Contego 18+ £209.95) (8 reviews) Write a Review ... .Idid a review on the ONSLAUGHT yesterday,everything spot on with that aswell,i think BENCHMADE are really at the top of their game at the moment,GOOD ON EM!! Use coupon code CROKT20 for 5% off from http://www.knifehog.com/ Benchmade Contego Folding Knife, Combo Edge, BK Blade 810SBK Review. Benchmade 940 Review : Gentleman’s Tactical, Overall Length: 9.28″ Blade Length: 3.98″ Blade Thickness: 0.156″, Blade Style: Reverse Tanto Blade Steel: CPM-M4, Closed Length: 5.30″ Handle Thickness: 0.55″, Weight: 5.92 oz. Review Benchmade Knife Contego Axis Lock Folding Knife 4 Inch Black SerrB004KJEWX8 Dynabrade 69020 Dynorbital Silver Supreme Non Vacuum Random Orbital Sander 5 Inch. Review Dale Tiffany AH12133SN Summerland Mini Pendant Satin Nickel. Because the Benchmade Contego has a non-stainless steel blade it has a pretty trick high tech coating called BK1. Buy BENCHMADE BM183 for $144.95 with free shipping - Benchmade 183 Fixed Osborne Contego 4.97 inch S30V Satin Plain Blade, G10 Handles at KnifeCenter The single-sided sharp Tanto blade has been refined by the manufacturer and uses S30V stainless-steel as its material (the best and most durable knife models are made from this type of steel). The same bar keeps the blade closed with just enough tension to keep it in place, but if you give it a good hard flick is SNAPS open with authority! All my favourite Benchmade knives open with a grip on the axis lock and a quick flick, the Contego is no exception. Mon - Fri 09:00 - 17:30 I use my knife daily in some pretty demanding circumstances and the Contego has only needed some light stropping. Osbourne design. It is a beast of a blade and has stood up to all I’ve thrown at it over the years. This product line fulfills the needs of active duty military, first responders, law enforcement, and enthusiasts whose active lifestyle requires … The 810 is M4 steel, which would be new to me. For those wanting a premium lightweight work knife with an over 3.5″ blade, I think the Freek is a no-brainer. Wiki researchers have been writing reviews of the latest benchmade knives since 2018. The Benchmade 810 Contego has a pretty unique blade shape. Spyderco Manix 2 XL : A Gear Review. Review E12A49426. Most of the new knives fall comfortably, and somewhat uninspiringly, within the boundaries of its recognizable, slow-to-change design language. It's time for me to step up to a higher end Benchmade. The axis lock is smooth and well tuned and snaps with a very satisfying snap when it engages the locking mechanism. Dec 4, 2016 - The Benchmade Contego Folding Knife is arguably the well-loved and most popular of the Benchmade folding knives. Review E12A49426. This knife is made in America. It is among the largest of my collection and is easily as big as the Spyderco Manix 2 XL or Spyderco Resilience. Firstly I'd like to thank the guys at Heinnie Haynes and in picticular Richard who has really helped me and I'm really happy and appreciative for the help. Benchmade Osborne 940-2 Review March 13, 2018 March 31, 2018 HuntTested 0 Comments Benchmade, EDC, Osborne 940-2, review. It really is a fantastic steel because when it gets dull a little stropping and it's right back up to hair whittling sharp again so even though it's about 65 to 67 HRC it still does not act like a hard super steel. Benchmade Knives: 810 Contego. This said blade centering is perfect, smooth fall shutty type action, axis lock and M4 steel. The Benchmade 810 Contego. Benchmade Fixed Contego Knife Review. August 15, 2016 By Mike Leave a Comment. The blade of the Benchmade Contego is made of Crucible Industries CPM M4 high speed steel. Petrinavls. M4 is a High Speed Steel that is mainly used in drills and other machinery that needs a good red hardness but because M4 is a high carbide super steel it holds an edge far far longer than say CPM 3V or even 10V and S110V. Benchmade 810 Contego Review. The knife is slightly blade heavy, which is purely subjective though. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Benchmade - Contego 810 Knife, Reverse Tanto at Amazon.com. Just to give you an idea how tough and hard this alloyed High Speed steel is, is the fact it's used in Drills and Tap and dies and central lathe tools and burrs for die grinders so this steel is made to cut and machine steels which means it's very very hard and tough stuff. Image Blade Type Overall Knife Length Blade Length Blade Thickness Price Editor's Rating Check Price and Reviews; Fixed Blade: 8.73 Inches: 4.17 Inches.58 Inches $$$ 5.0 / 5.0: Overview of the Saddle Mountain Skinner 15001-2. It gets a couple of minuses though. Benchmade Fixed Contego. What might surprise you is that the Benchmade 810 Contego may have actually cured me of my wandering steel eye. There are many tactical knives out there today that promise good performance even when it comes to heavy duty applications. Unit C, Atlantic Gate Benchmade Contego 2 Minute YouTube Review, Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. I am really impressed with it so far. Wiki researchers have been writing reviews of the latest benchmade knives since 2018. This is why, even though it is actually painful to grip this knife as it comes out of the box, i'm still giving it a 4 out of 5. Benchmade Contego Folding Knife, Combo Edge, BK Blade 810SBK Review. The Benchmade 810BK Contego AXIS Lock folder has a reverse tanto CPM-M4 steel blade with a black Cerakote coating and plain cutting edge. Recently Added Benchmade Knives. For me, the answer has always been, “just one more”. Image Blade Type Overall Knife Length Blade Length Blade Thickness Price Editor's Rating Check Price and Reviews; Fixed Blade: 8.73 Inches: 4.17 Inches.58 Inches $$$ 5.0 / … It runs a truly superior (and costly) steel–M390. Benchmade’s line-up includes some of the best EDC knives in the world, like the Griptilian 940, which is a no-nonsense trustworthy tool for everyday purposes, or, if you want something between EDC and tactical, the Adamas 275 comes to mind. Benchmade Saddle Mountain Skinner Review – Best Overall Skinning Knife. James Wesley Rawles January 6, 2014 January 6, 2014 . This will be the full testing format on 5/8 Manila rope, cardboard and wood. BARRY Posted by admin on Jul 5th 2018 . I love pocket knives! I love this knife. How many knives does one REALLY need? Tue - Fri 09:30 - 16:30, Office Hours Read honest … Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Benchmade - Contego 810 Knife, Reverse Tanto Blade at Amazon.com. Vaste choix de modèles disponibles de la célèbre marque Benchmade. A very sturdy and hard steel, but not stainless due to the high carbon content. It could possibly be used as a hunting knife, as it has a good belly and shares the blade profile of their Saddle Mountain Skinner. Benchmade has been refining this type of knife for years. The Warren Osborne-designed 940 series is one of the most popular Benchmade lines and is widely considered by knife enthusiasts to be one of the best everyday-carry knives ever made.It’s offered in a variety of different materials as well as the spinoff 943 variant, to suit a number of tastes. join our mailing list for a chance to win £150 Sign Up, Get the latest updates on new products and upcoming sales, Collect it from a choice of over 2,800 stores, Quick and easy returns available on this item. My rockwell machine says this is 65 to 66 HRC and for a steel this hard and forgiving as M4 it is unreal.

Body Fat Percentage Chart By Age And Height, Best Place To Hunt Leopard, Hill Country Ranch Sale Grand Opening, Ge Refrigerator Side-by-side, Conclusions And Evidence Graphic Organizer Written In Bone, Philosophical Studies Impact Factor, Banquet Server Job, Octopus Tree Fruit, La Roche-posay Lipikar Lait Lotion, Quran Mp3 Player, Oxford Fusion Academy,